Been a busy couple weeks…

Work required some travel recently, so I had a limited shop time available. Plus since the “Day Job” has been pretty busy recently time in the shop has been kind of limited. There are 2 primary changes that I need to update, the first is the progress on the sharpening station. The second is the that the pen decorator has been undergoing some additional changes based on a bunch of experimentation Lee has done. We’ve ordered 400 step stepper motors, to replace the 200’s and give finer control over the cutter movement. We also replaced the mechanism that raises the platform with a stepper.

The sharpening station is nearly complete now.  I will be updating the pen decorator section soon!













Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s